Monday, August 5, 2019

Revival of the blog

Hey everyone! After almost a year of quiet, here I am, ready to step our into the cyber world and put some thoughts out there. Sometimes I feel like my life is so normal, who would want to read about it? Or, what is new under the sun that would even inspire anybody?

But with a lot of thought and a dear friend who gave me the encouragement to do this, I'm ready to start blogging again.

It's been a year for the books in so many ways. I don't know how much I will go back, but for now, I want to welcome you here.

I hope you find this spot encouraging, relatable, and where you can know you have a friend who cares. It'll be where I share of our life here in Haiti, our home of 3 years. You might learn about some of my passions and dreams, about the things that work for me and some that don't.
Whatever the case,
Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog! Keep writing, it is one of the ways our family keeps tabs on your family. They all love to see your photos and hear about your life! -Martha-

    ReplyDelete