Thursday, August 13, 2015

Angel babe....

My dear niece, Shalom.
How I miss you,  sweet babe. I hardly even knew yiu, but you were so much a part of your mommy and aunties conversations and dreams. Some days I weep... hardly grasping the reality that you really are gone.
And yet, free.
I picture you touring heaven, wildly excited over some pretty flower, or giggling with grandma.  I see you looking into Jesus face when we are sad about you not being here, an asking Him to keep us faithful so one day this circle will not be broken.
You were so beautiful. So so pretty! !! But your body was so sick. Now you are whole! You make heaven and healing feel so real. I can't wait to see you again. And to pick you up and hold you close. I never got to do that here, and that makes me sad.
But one day, one day! We will all be together.
Maranatha...

1 comment:

  1. Checking in on your site for the second time - trying to set up password to blog. I did not know about this sweet little angel - now perfect in Heaven! May the Lord's presence shine on you daily as you mourn, heal and seek Him! Your family and blog are beautiful and touching and are a great testimonial of your faith and walk with Jesus. Jesse is a friend and customer of my company, the dairy. He recommended One Thousand Gifts and what a journey - I can barely put it down - amazing. I am being tremendously blessed with each page of Ann Voskomp's inspirational poetry! Praying for all of you as you embark on the faith journey God has set your feet upon! With love and gratitude - Cindy

    ReplyDelete