Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rainy days and the little things

Aren't Legos the grandest things?? Imaginations can build houses and hangers and cars and motor homes. Trailers and towers. Creativity flows and I feel like a rich queen to have a whole tub  of them ( many of which were found at a flee market.)
 #jackpotfind




I find myself being nastougic and savoring the little things a little more these days. I know it's all only " stuff", but I have pared down my "stuff" to pretty much that which brings me joy, what I really like, or what means something to me for a certain reason. Soon I will dismantle this house we have made memories in and have made ours the last 9 years. This rainy day I took pictures of a few of my favorite corners. 
I know your "supposed " to store your good silverware in a fancy chest, but I don't like all things traditional. Isn't the little yellow teapot holding my forks so cute? 
Brewing kombucha. ..
And this little motto was given to me by a dear friend soon after she knew we are leaving. I love this verse!!!




Grace... this word and these verses applying to Grace will go with me. I know I will need these promises for His sufficient grace during the hard and lonely times. And the goodbyes that are coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment