Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Abby!!





Have I ever seen a child like you?
-Abby May Myer-
You bring such life and such love to my days.

Some days I wonder if you are 6, or 16,
because you see the world through deeper eyes than those of
a 7 year old.

You have the softest of hearts. So gentle,
full of love, oozing with joy.
When you pull my face into your hands when I kiss you goodnight,
you tell me I am "the most kind and loving mother you have ever
known- could we please get up early to have tea and a little chat
together?"
My heart  knows that God has big plans for you. You will see the
weak among the crowd, and love them.
You will see the hurting,
and hug them.
You sing on rainy days, and you ooze with life on the sunny ones.

Don't stop loving life. Don't stop serving, and giving, and
smiling.












Your first birthday in Haiti....
-Haitian friends decorated your cake
-You had a new dress, a gift from "Mum"
-Richa ordered soda after the party started "because its for her birthday!"


You were so excited for your party you could hardly contain yourself.




Daddy found you a bike!!
New friends to celebrate with. (I think she was missing Pa and Mum:))

My beautiful girl... keep squeezing the breath out of every moment.
I'm SO GLAD you are ours!!!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Abby !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice cake and cupcakes. You look so pretty in your new dress. Your Mother wrote such beautiful words for you and about you. Keep on being such a good girl Abby. I still miss you and your family-who will swim in my pool now???????? I send love, hugs, and kisses-Your friend Darlis

    ReplyDelete