Thursday, March 24, 2016

Things i miss....

I rarely get real personal in this little space. When the my vistor count jumps in numbers by the 100's , but very few people sign their name, its a little a lot scary, ya know?
But today, I am stepping out to share. Someone ask me one the other day what I miss the most here.

I honestly could not think. I very much miss my mom, sisters, friends that are more like family, and friends all around. 
But what I miss otherwise?  I feel so at home here.. and the peace we feel about listening to the call of God is incredible. It carries us. It makes the missing less harsh.

But then, as I was thinking about it,  I realized there are things I miss.

Like turning on the faucet and getting hot water. For dishes or showers, or for washing clothes.

Like the smell of spring, with the cool mornings and birds appearing.

I miss not seeing my nieces and nephews learn and grow. (although I must say the aunties do a great job of sending videos and pictures. Thank God for VOXER!)

I miss not being able to thrift shop when I choose to.

I miss a big yard of green grass. And mowing it.



In my next post I will tell you about the things I love. Some of my favorite things.
There are many!


1 comment:

  1. Where God calls He gives strength. .
    And blessings...You and Jess have been such a blessing to me..and still are..And YES I'm VERY thankful for voxer..
    .

    ReplyDelete