Monday, June 20, 2016

5 Things I am Loving Today

1. SUN DRIED LAUNDRY
There is nothing like it.

2.SUMMER VACATION AND CHILDREN
Summer vacation is here for us, and we are enjoying the new schedule. Today was the first day of "summer school" with Mom as teacher. Fun! I know the newness will wear off, but hopefully keeping it to just an hour or two, several days a week, will keep it that way. We are also working at delegating household chores, above what is "normal". Soon Zoey will be able to run that wringer washer herself! Cleaning and food prep are also being delegated.


3. PINEAPPLE SEASON
Our family goes throught them by the dozens. They are so cheap, so good for you... why wouldn't we?!


4. NEARBY BEACHES
and specifically the rocky beach we went to on Sunday. Three of the children found a little cove and nestled down with books. Jorden dug in the dirt/ sand and we listened to the waves crashing against the rocks. Later, they climbed the dune, and we walked along the shore. Beautiful!

5. THESE MOMENTS
I am enjoying my family more than ever before. They are with me more than ever, and I am enjoying that. I want to savor every moment. Delight in the little things, and journey on with joy.



Happy Monday my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment