Friday, February 17, 2017

Kiara says..

Hi everyone!!! I am doing a guest post on Mommy's blog today! I am 10 weeks old now and getting chubby. Mommy tells people I'm like playing doll. She thinks I'm so sweet and cute and I hardly ever cry. Unless she puts me down. I don't like that! Sometimes when she picks me up I like to make her feel like I'm really miffed by sniffing a bit before I'm quiet. Mommy thinks that's cute too!

I get to be in mommy's moby when we go away. I like it there, all tucked in and close to mommy. I feel safe and secure.

Right now Uncle Mark and Aunt Lois are here visiting us. It's been grand!! Aunt Lois is spoiling me rotten with all her holding  me. 


Almost everyone thinks I look like Kayte, or my daday. Mommy is proud about that. She thinks my daddy is very handsome. 


I often settle into sleep around 7 or soon after, and only wake up about one time, around 3 or 4. Mommy thinks I'm awesome about that. 


My life is full of sunshine, siblings clamering to hold me, lots of kisses from mommy and sometimes a bumpy trip to Port.  I'm happy you stopped by to see how I've grown and a little bit about my life.  




2 comments:

  1. Carol, ur baby is darling and Big! So sweet! I was happy to see u post agen☺️ We pray for u n hope all is well! Love, Jessica Eberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiara Dear, we are so glad you are here! You are blessed to be born into a godly family. Your Mom is like a Sister to me which makes very specialto me. I can't wait to see you &spoil you even more. ~ 'Aunt' Hannah

    ReplyDelete