Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Still here....

It's been so long since I've blogged I'm pretty sure some of you think I forgot this space.

Truth is, I've blogged alot,  in my mind:)

Truth is, I couldn't blog. Even now I am feeling strong enough about the need to pop in here I am typing on my phone. I don't mind texting, but typing a blog here? Not so much.

After Hurricane Matthew last fall, our cell tower went out and we were without cell service.
Then, our Internet went out. We limped along with some very limited service from the school,  but then...
My phone fell and broke.

Talk about having stateside communication taken a bit at a time. I honestly felt resigned. ( what other choice did I have? Complaining  and fussing doesn't build cell phone towers, buy new phones or get Internet again)

Bless my Mama's heart, she sent me an old phone she had ( that really wasn't old) and we got some cell service.

I agree with my mom's feeling when she said " I missed you more in the last month than I did in the last year!!" Being able to communicate on a daily basis; having a group chat with my mama and sisters sure does make the distance shorter.

So hey everyone!  I'm here.
And I just might get brave and post again very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear from you again Carol-Kept checking the blog-but knew how very busy you must be. Hope you are all well-we were fortunate until Monday, Merv went to the Dr. today-he has bronchitis. A lot of STUFF still going around. Take care--Darlis

    ReplyDelete