Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A New School Year.....


----School-----
2016-2017

The children enjoyed their school year, and their teacher,
Miss Maria Landis. Thank you, so much, Miss Maria,
for all the time and energy you put into school.
You will be missed!


------School----

Summer 2017
Lynita Kauffman came and spent about 7 weeks here with us.
She did school about 3 mornings a week, and started
our first books for the new year (a GREAT idea from Miss Maria)
The first books are actually a review, so it was perfect for summer AND for propelling us
into the new year.

After spending a lot of the summer praying and asking  for wisdom, Miss Maria
decided that God was asking her to stay home this year.
We never thought we would homeschool, but we stepped out in faith, and
here we are, into week 7 of our new year. 
I am enjoying it more than I ever thought possible.
HE IS FAITHFUL!

This time in our lives is proving to be good for us as we work even closer as a
family. The children are learning to do chores and work together, even more than before.


----SCHOOL----
2017-2018


Jess did a super good job of helping me prep the classroom. We made the desks into
more "office" type, and did some painting.
I am looking forward to getting some wall dΓ©cor up
some day soon.



Kayte is in first grade, but we are taking her slowly. First grade is a really foundational
grade, and I want to make sure she gets it well. Jorden enjoys coloring at the little corner,
and listening in to Kaytes classes. For now, Kiara spends the mornings at her Haitian
Aunts house. For her, its fun AND creole class:)










I am excited about this season. His grace is sufficient, and His strength very real.
Anyone that knows me well knows this is not me. Its God.


"......For I know whate're befalls me Jesus doeth all things well"


1 comment: