Thursday, August 31, 2017

Food and Friends

While ya'll talk about hitting the next coffee joint for a little time away, I smile and be happy for you, because that simply isn't an option for me. (Ok. Sometimes I swallow a little jealousy too)
So on Friday evening I just felt like I needed to get away abit. Alone. A week of teaching school, keeping house, and Jess was quite busy this week. So I decided to look up a friend and visit a bit. Its always good for my language skills.
Well, I was in for a surprise. She was deep into food preparation for a late night meal. On the menu? Fish, Lobster, Banan and Pikle'  and a yummy salad too.   I really enjoyed joining in on Kreyol conversation, food prep and laughter as we worked together. Meeting a new friend from near Paris, France was really special.

Fish for supper!



Saturday morning goat butchering. Sometimes its better if I don't see
my food being prepared.. for sure not this stage of it!:)

Saturday morning breakfast;
Pancakes (made by Josh)  Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs with peppers and onions
Papaya and Avocado

It was a beautiful Saturday morning.




My friends from Atalnta Ga. and Paris France

2 comments:

  1. That food looks AMAZING!!! Would ya just bring me some, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, its at your apartment door!!!!;P

    ReplyDelete