Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Resetting a day... resetting a blog (are they still a thing??)

I have been working at consistancy, you know.. a portion of balance instead of allowing the "all or none" side of me to take over. The older i get, the more i realize that the greatest progress i make in  any given area of my life is effected by CONSISTANCY. Its not the big fell swoop of something, but rather the "one small change done day after day". 

I am working on some sustainable, healthy habits, and being consistant in them. 

Blogging may be one of those. 


Stepping back to see what is really important to me and what i want to do with this one short life i've been given. 

Falling, but realizing i can get back up right now. I don't have to wait for another day to have a restart. It can happen now. 

So here's the first post to a new start. 


What new habits do you want to work on??

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, writing. So many years pass with the thought present: “I should discipline myself to write consistently”. And the years go by and it never moves beyond the thought. Maybe this is my push;)

    ReplyDelete