Saturday, July 9, 2016

I'm thinking of the states.....

Today is a day of very mixed feelings. I know this is home now, but my mind is back there, in the states, with my family. Most of them are at a cousins wedding, with lots of family and extended family, and one of my sisters is going home with a brand new baby, born last night.
These are the times that can be hard. I want to be there with everyone.

So I will count some blessings.

1. my sister and her husband just visited, and we had a great time!
2. A single Aunt, a friend, and 3 counsins will arrive in a little over a week. Yay!
3. Another sister and her husband and THREE girls (my children shout with the excitement of cousins coming!!) arrive in several weeks.
4. I am able to get pictures of the wedding, and the new baby via voxer. I LOVE that!



We are SERIOUSLY blessed by the support visitors show. We know it takes time, effort, not to mention, money, to take a trip like this. Thank you for making the days we miss home, easier, by your support. Maybe you aren't able to come physically, but you pray for us, and lots of times when someone comes and brings our mail, we get cards, letters, pictures, and gifts from our friends and family.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

1 comment:

  1. I was photographing a wedding in Belleville over the weekend and glanced up to see 2 women walk in. I thought for sure I was seeing you until I realized it was your sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete