Saturday, July 9, 2016

Why i work out....



This is a random post, but I keep thinking that some of my mommy friends
might be encouraged...



~~~~why I work out~~~~

I have every afternoon free and don't know what todo with all my extra time.
Every day, I have so much energy I can't help but work out
I need to loose weight
I want to build muscle.    (this one may be the most laughable)
I just plain love it so much its a hobby.


Nope, none of those are reasons I have been faithfully walking the 2 mile arobic walk with Leslie Sansone consistently for the last number of weeks

But here are a few reasons that I want to encourage my Mommy friends out there to EXCERSISE.


Its good discipline.
You feel better mentally, emotionally, and physically.
It only takes 30 minutes.  (for the particular workout I am doing)
Its good for your body; for your heart.
Its energizing. I am sure this is different for different people, but I would choose my 2 mile walk over a nap almost any day.
I'm almost 35. Enough  said.



No comments:

Post a Comment